Momzilla 2015


According to various research and studies, toy blocks and other similar construction toys help develop a child’s hand-eye coordination, motor and spatial skills, creative thinking and even social and language skills. So when I found out that I won a Tegu® Magnetic Wooden Block for my little Queen B, our family’s Saturday date for October 17 was set. With only a few hours of sleep for J, we headed over to Momzilla at the Rockwell Tent.

Momzilla is a bazaar from Think Pink Events. According to their website, Momzilla intends to give mompreneurs (mommy entrepreneurs) an opportunity to showcase their beloved products to a wider market for over a weekend. It aims not only to aid the local selling industry but also let moms and kids have the best products they can get their hands on in Manila. As part of their promotional activities, Momzilla with the generosity of their sponsors raffled off some products via Instagram in which I, happily, won the Tegu® Magnetic Wooden Block.

There were a lot of mompreneurs at the event as well as some much more established companies for baby products. Regrettably, I am still not used to attending events like this with my blog in mind I actually forgot to take photos of the various mompreneurs who joined the first ever Momzilla bazaar. But these are the ones that caught my attention (I kept their flyers and calling cards.):

Mayad Beginnings
Facebook: MayadBeginnings
Mobile: 0917 300 3968
How I wish we have the budget to hire Mayad Beginnings because I love, love, love their work. Sadly, their price points are way beyond we can afford.

Little Lauren & Co.
Facebook: Lauren&Co.
Mobile: 0905 485 8213
I can’t wait for my little Queen B to grow up a little more so we can start buying matching outfits from this seller.

Party Painters
Mobile: 0917 862 1601 / 0998 855 0734/ 0998 864 3994
Tired of the usual clowns and magicians? A great alternative as entertainment in children’s party are arts and crafts activities. Party Painters provide packages for various kinds of arts and crafts activities like Paint your own Bangle, Clay Sculpting Activity, and Mask Making among others. They can also take charge of planning your entire event.

TGIGF (Thank God, It’s Gluten-Free!)
Website: www.tgigf.ph
Mobile: 0917 582 4070
Christmas is fast approaching! Fruitcakes are a staple Christmas dessert so if you are looking for a yummy fruitcake for your party or as gifts then I strongly recommend TGIGF’s fruitcakes. It is sooooooooooo good!

The Cookie Lady
Instagram: cookie.lady.sb
I actually wasn’t able to try any of their cookies. I only got to taste a sample of their doughnut and it was delicious but what I bought from them was their assortment of kakanin or Filipino rice cakes. I swear I could eat their kakanin everyday.

SaYa Baby Carrier
Facebook: Sayababy
Of course, SaYa is not new for me as I am wearing my little Queen B in my SaYa SSK in Heather Gray at Momzilla. If you are a parent looking for a very affordable, user-friendly, and ergonomic carrier for your precious bundle of joy then I strongly recommend Saya’s Baby Carrier. Their pretty Fall/Holiday 2015 collection is now available.

Bebebalm
Mobile: 0908 889 3103/ 0917 792 8381
They have two products, the Bebebalm and the Bebebugs. Bebebalm is a super nourishing moisturizer that gives fast and long, lasting relief for very dry, damaged, sensitive skin while Bebebugs is an all-natural itch eraser that helps soothe itchy, puffy insect bites and rash. Both products do not contain steroids, DEET, parabens, and is non-pore clogging. I decided to try Bebebugs for my little Queen B. Hopefully, it will be included in my list of baby products I love.

Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block
Website: www.tegu.com
Facebook: Tegu-Philippines
According to its website, what set Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block from other wooden blocks in the market is the play value the magnet adds on the toy. Your child can now build structures beyond the traditional constraints of gravity. Also, critical thinking will be more developed as working with the polarity of the magnets is an additional challenge for our kids. I won the Robo from the Future Collection for Georgina.



In 3 months time you can play with your Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks my baby. 

When I found out that I won a toy my little Queen B, I also decided to register her for Gymboree Play & Music’s On-the-Go Activity at Momzilla.  Despite being the youngest in the schedule we have chosen, our little Queen B enjoyed the short but extremely fun sample class. We are thankful for this class as we have observed Georgina clapped her hands for the first time.

It was during this segment of Gymboree's On-the-Go Activity that we learned that our little Queen B can already clap her hands on her own. 
 
Georgina likes this part as she loves banging objects. 
Gymboree Play & Music have different classes depending on your child’s age. The most popular is the Play & Learn Class for 0-5 years old. Birthday parties can also be held at their locations. Check out their website: www.gymboree-ph.com for more information about their classes, locations, and party packages.

Taking a break to nurse my uber active baby. 

There are just so many good finds in Momzilla. From maternity and nursing wear to baby clothes and shoes and even educational toys for kids and kids-at-heart, Momzilla got it all! This bazaar will definitely bring out the momzilla inside of you. We all want the best for our babies and that is what being a momzilla is all about! Thanks Think Pink Events for putting together a great selection of mompreneurs for us certified momzillas!

#certifiedmomzilla


#xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts