32 Things I Love About J

The past 8 years with J has not always been easy. There were a lot of bad days of misunderstanding, miscommunication, and just plain being too proud to admit that one is wrong. Yet, I believe we have more good days and even more great days.


Today marks his 32nd birthday and our 8th anniversary as a couple. In celebration of this momentous event, here are 32 reasons why I continuously love him.

  1. He is a very good cook. Thanks for mastering Kare-kare for me.
  2. He helps me do household chores. It drives me crazy though when he does general cleaning. (I can no longer find things as easily as before he cleaned up.)
  3. He never forgets important dates and its details. (It is me who is actually forgetful!)
  4. He loves playing with our little Queen B even when he is tired from work.
  5. He is not afraid to be silly.
  6. He makes me laugh.
  7. He is never angry for a long time at me.
  8. He knows how to say sorry.
  9. He puts up with my crazy family and all its drama.
  10. He befriends all my friends.
  11. He cleans up our little Queen B’s nappy area when he is available.
  12. When commuting, he let me in the vehicle first and assists me when going out.
  13. He makes me feel safe.
  14. He always kills the cockroaches for me. (I hate cockroaches!)  
  15. He provides for our family.
  16. He lets me buy as many books as I want for our little Queen B.
  17. He fixes things around the house unless a professional is really needed.
  18. He supports and even helps me in my DIY projects.
  19. When I’m tired or almost at the end of my patience with George, he takes over without hesitation.
  20. He is proud to have me as his wife.
  21. He likes to surprise with little things. (I’m sorry if I don’t always show my appreciation.)
  22. He encourages and supports me in my endeavours.
  23. He is my stylist. Most of the time, he makes me buy a piece of make-up or clothes if it looks good on me even if I don’t really need it.
  24. He stares at me lovingly.
  25. He takes care of me when I’m sick.
  26. He always makes time for me.
  27. He lets me pick the restaurant when dining out almost always.
  28. He always tells me I’m beautiful even when I don’t feel so.
  29. He knows his priorities.
  30. He feeds George (more like assists as our little Queen B insists on feeding herself most of the time) so I can eat my meal uninterrupted.
  31. He always sees the best in me.
  32. He leads our family towards God.

Thank you so much J for being a wonderful, understanding, supportive, hardworking, God-centered, loving, funny, thankful, and most handsome husband and daddy to me and our little Queen B. This list is actually just a portion of why I will always continue to choose to love and be faithful to you. As Jackson Avery of our favorite Grey’s Anatomy said “Even the things I don’t like, I love”. Georgina and I are so blessed for having you in our life. I pray that God will continue to give you good health, wisdom, and guidance. We love you so much! 


Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

#xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts