STPH Online Summit 2019: Kapit-bisig Para Sulit-Tipid


o   Have heard of homeschooling and its wonders, I would like to know more.   
o   Decided to homeschool but I don’t know how to start.
o   Been homeschooling for years but I think I need new techniques.
o   I have a special needs child, is homeschooling possible for us?
o   I’m a single parent, can I still do homeschooling?
o   Is it possible to homeschool while I work at home?
o   How to homeschool teens?

Do you fall into any of these categories? Whatever your life situation right now, there will be a topic that will interest you at the upcoming first online homeschooling and intentional parenting summit/conference here in the Philippines, the STPH Online Summit 2019: Kapit-bisig Para Sulit-Tipid.


The STPH Online Summit 2019: Kapit-bisig Para Sulit Tipid is a three-day online conference where you can get to know homeschooling and its benefits in building the nation by building families. It is a dream project by Mommy Bernice Garcia, or as the homeschooling community calls her, Mommy Bernz.

Tutoring various school subjects at the age of 11 and an ESL teacher during her college years, Mommy Bernz first learned about homeschooling when she met a homeschooling family during her high school years. Her memory of them led her to research about this alternative way of educating children when she was still pregnant with her first child back in 2009. Now, with 4 lovely kids whom she fondly calls 4Ms, she and her husband had been practicing intentional parenting and homeschooling for 9 years. She is also active in sharing her advocacy of a Sulit-Tipid Homeschooling in her social media accounts as well as to the growing community of homeschooling families who share her vision in the Facebook group, Sulit-Tipid at Pinoy Homeschooling.

In this homeschooling summit, more than 30 speakers from various backgrounds will talk about their passion which all aim to build a family and in turn to build the Filipino nation. The following will share their experiences and expertise:
































This first of its kind in the Philippines online summit excites me for many reasons. First, the line up of speakers and their respective topics. Second, I enjoy attending homeschooling and related conferences and talks and I learned a lot from these talks but sometimes the venues’ far location from our home prohibits me from attending so to participate in one while at the comfort of my home is such a plus for me.  Third, I can watch and hear ALL of the speakers. No more choosing which talks are the better ones. Fourth, I love taking down notes, with an online summit I don’t have to hurry when doing this. I can just pause and play again. Lastly, I can also re-watch their talks again if maybe I need some motivation or if that topic becomes significant to me in the future.

So, are you excited as me for this momentous event in the history of homeschooling in the Philippines? For only 1,499 Php, you will get lifetime access to the STPH Online Summit 2019, group chat access, online loot bag which contains worksheets, activity sheets and vouchers, and a Maxicare Card for one child. Isn’t that such a steal? So hurry up and register here. The STPH Online Summit 2019 will begin on June 6, 2019.



Comments

Popular Posts