Kids Watch For Free at SM Cinema


I will always prefer to read books but I must admit, it is also great to see our favorite books made into movies or TV series. Yesterday, my little Queen B and I watched our favorite silly old bear Pooh and friends Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Kanga and Roo, Owl and Rabbit come alive in the movie Christopher Robin. We both had a wonderful time and for readers of the original book series, it was nice to hear some of our favorite Pooh quotes and poems spoken by those characters. And what made the experience extra nice is my little Queen B watched it for free! Yes, you read that right, free.


SM Cinema currently has an ongoing promo, their Kids Watch For Free Promo. Since last June up to December of this year, every month one or two pre-selected movies can be watched by our children for free. They just need to be accompanied by paying adults. One child can enjoy free admission for every paying adult companion. Take note that only children standing 4 feet or below can avail of this promo.

The Kids Watch For Free promo is only applicable to the following movies and dates:
Date
Movie Title
June 21-27
Incredibles 2
July 25-31
Richard the Stork
August 8-14
Christopher Robin
Teen Titans Go
September 12-18
Wheely
October 3-9
Small Foot
November 7-13

November 14-20
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
Luis and the Aliens
Marine’s World
November 28- December 4
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2

I was asked to write the name of my child and age at the ticket booth,
but other than that it's just like buying regular tickets.

With a bucket of popcorn and drinks, we're now ready for the film.

As a parent, I like this ongoing promo of SM and I hope it can become a permanent promo. I can watch a movie with my daughter without spending too much. Besides, my little Queen B watched two-thirds of the film seated in my lap. We don’t plan to watch all the movies under the promo, only those we really want. We are especially excited about Ralph Breaks the Internet. The sight of all those Disney princesses in one place is too good not to miss.


So this weekend, why not have a touching movie experience with Christopher Robin with your kids? 

After the film, we visited Booksale and my little Queen B
immediately zeroed in on a Winnie-the-Pooh book.

Yours, 

Lady 

Comments

Popular Posts