2019 Reading Challenge


I have an admission to make. 

I totally failed to practice my 2018 personal word of the year, Discipline, to my reading. Last year, I made a Reading Challenge to widen the genres that I expose myself, too. Sadly, I wasn't even able to accomplish even half of that challenge. I kept buying and reading books belonging to the historical fiction genre which I am so into right now. I sort of disillusioned myself that I still have a lot of time to finish the challenge. 


So this 2019, I will still challenge myself to a Reading List but applying my new word of the year, I will simplify this year's list. (I know, I know, last year's list was already quite simple but I'm also a tv series addict and there were just so many good shows I binge-watched last year.) 

Presenting the Inspired and Intentional Living's 2019 Reading Challenge...


From 20 books, I trimmed it down to 12. One book for every month of the year. I'm hoping that with this list, I still have sufficient time to indulge in my favorite genres while opening up myself to others. 


So who's with me? What titles do you have in mind with this reading challenge? Do share below and let's have a delightful reading journey this 2019. 

Happy reading, fellow bookworms!

Reading with you, 

Lady




Comments

Popular Posts