Unlimited Pasta and Pizza Experience at TOSH

I have always had a fascination with pasta. Spaghetti was one of first dishes I had mastered to prepare. The first spaghetti I cooked on my own almost became inedible when I accidentally spilled around ¼ cup of MSG (monosodium glutamate or Ajinomoto as more known here in the Philippines) into the sauce. I immediately scooped it out before it dissolved into the sauce. Apparently, the cover of its container wasn’t properly secured so it fell out when I was about to put a dash of MSG into the sauce. Despite of that, I was able to make a pretty decent sweet style spaghetti sauce.

Over the years, I have learned to prepare various pasta dishes. At first, I experimented with different versions of the red sauce then I discovered the white sauce of carbonara and nowadays oil-based sauces. I also tried different types of pasta, from the common spaghetti to penne to fusili and to lasagna. I remember being so happy when I was able to buy my own pasta maker machine because I really wanted to make ravioli. I was able to but making my own pasta was so time consuming that I haven’t tried it again. Hopefully, one of these days I’ll get the inspiration to make my own pasta once more.

In our household, everyone likes pasta. Whether it is the hearty lasagna or a simple aglio olio, pasta dishes are always a hit in our home.  Sometimes we even have pasta for breakfast. So when I saw The Old Spaghetti House’s Pasta-All-You-Can Promo and mentioned it to my family, they were all interested to try it out which we did at their Paseo de Sta.Rosa branch after our road trip to Talisay, Batangas.

The Old Spaghetti House branch in Paseo de Sta.Rosa is just below Ryuma's Restaurant. This was taken at almost 9 PM so there were few customers left but at around 7 PM this place was jam packed. There was even a waiting line of customers wanting to try their unlimited pasta and pizza deal. 
 
We waited in line for almost 30 minutes before we were seated at this prime spot. 
This year, The Old Spaghetti House is celebrating their 12th Year Anniversary so from Monday to Friday between 5 PM to 9 PM for the whole month of September they are offering their patrons the Pasta-All-You-Can promo for 149 Php. Pasta choices include Vietnamese Garlic, Pesto, Pomodoro, and Alfredo. With an additional payment of 50 Php, you can also have unlimited pizza with your pasta. Pizza choices include Five-Cheese, Pepperoni, and Hawaiian. Unli-soda can also be paired with your pizza and pasta for an additional 25 Php. And lastly, one serving of a viand can be added to your meal for 49 Php only. Viand choices include Hungarian Sausage, Pork Tonkatsu, Burger Steak, and Fried Chicken Fillet with Gravy. This promo is available at all their branches.



For your first serving of their Pasta and Pizza All You Can Promo, their servers will ask for your first choice of pizza and pasta.

My Vietnamese Garlic Pasta and Pepperoni Pizza. I like the pasta. It's al dente and very flavorful. I like that the pizza is thin crusted but quite disappointed with the almost non-existence of the pepperoni in the supposed to be pepperoni pizza. 

Aki, Joan, and her friend all ordered Pesto Pasta and Pepperoni for their first serving. We all liked their Pesto Pasta though I prefer a less oily Pesto sauce. 
Mama's Alfred Pasta and Hawaiian Pizza. Of all the pasta choices, the Alfredo is the one we least liked.  We prefer our cream based pasta with over-flowing sauce. The Hawaiian Pizza is okay at least the pineapples are quite visible. 
  
J's Pomodoro Pasta and Five-Cheese Pizza. We liked the Pomodoro Pasta. It is light but very tasty. Of all the pizza, we all loved the Five-Cheese Pizza. I think I had 4 slices of this. 
Joan's friend also ordered Hungarian Sausage. 

It took a while (around 10 minutes) before we were given our first serving of pizza and pasta which may be due to the large volume of their customers. After that, servers will bring out different pasta and pizza and you may call their attention if you want a serving of whatever pasta or pizza they are carrying. They bring out a new batch of pasta and pizza around every 5 minutes. You can also request them to bring out the pasta or pizza you want to try next. 

Over all, we enjoyed our Unlimited Pasta and Pizza experience. We would have enjoyed it more if we were not still full from our snacks of donuts and coffee earlier. Still, I believe we got our money’s worth.

You still have a week before their promo expires. So if you are craving for pasta and pizza, better visit the nearest TOSH branch to you and bring with you a big appetite to maximize your money’s worth. This is perfect for families and barkadas alike. 

I forgot to bring a bonnet for our little Queen B so her grandma made a makeshift one from a large handkerchief. It looked like a beret.


Until our next adventure with our little Queen B. 

#xoxo

P.S. MSG is no longer a part of my pantry for years now.  

Comments

Popular Posts